Welcome to the Tornado Fence Planner
The Tornado Fence Planner allows you to configure your fence project quickly and easily. All you need to do is…
1. Map out your fence line
2. Pick the distance you want between your posts and decide if you want any gates
3. Specify which animals you want to contain
4. Pick the fence product you want from the simple drop-down list
5. Pick any additional items you need (such as barbed wire or plain wire)
You can then have your required fence materials list sent directly to you as a PDF, or find the best Tornado reseller to arrange your delivery.
You have two choices to map out your fence line…
• You can use Google Maps to find your location and plot your fence line from the comfort of your home of office.
• Alternatively you can use the unique Tornado Track app on your smartphone to plot your fence line while at your fence location.
To use the Tornado Track app, you will need to download it from the App Store (OSX uses) or from Google Play (Android users) and create a user account. It’s completely free to download and use.
After you have created a fence line with the app, just upload it your account and configure your fence project on the tornado-wire.com website.